Collecting and Use of Your Personal Information
As a visitor to PositiveCookiecom, you may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Positive Cookie, LLC.
What personal information we collect
- When you create an account or purchase a product, we may collect a variety of information from the list below,
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Contact preferences
- Credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- Positive Cookie may use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti—fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity and assist with identification of users. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of account holders.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Positive Cookie's products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter a contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Positive Cookie’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your personal preferences.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- We collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non—personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non»personal information that we collect and how we may use it
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a Positive Cookie product is purchased so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
- If we do combine non—personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
If you want to disable cookies, check with your internet browser or the settings on your mobile device to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Positive Cookie website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and ciickstream data.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Positive Cookie may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Positive Cookie to provide products and services, or that help Positive Cookie market to customers. If you elect to learn about third party offers, your interaction with the third party and any account you create with them will be governed by the third party’s privacy policies. Unless expressly authorized by you, personal information will only be shared by Positive Cookie to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Positive Cookie may share personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Positive Cookie operates.
It may be necessary — by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence — for Positive Cookie to disclose your personal information, We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Positive Cookie takes the security of your personal information very seriously. When you use some Positive Cookie products, services, or applications or post on a social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of minors using Positive Cookie products and services. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 18, or equivalent minimum age to complete online purchases in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Children under the age of 18 or equivalent age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own Positive Cookie accounts.